Monday, December 13, 2010

a quick update

IMG_3882
If you read my last studio update one week ago, you will remember that I was all bundled up because of the cold spell here in Southern California but now we are experiencing a heat wave! 80 degrees over the weekend and I traded my hat, scarf and boots for a summer dress and bare feet!


Happy Monday friends! I am heading into a crazy week, finishing up projects, orders, book stuff and gearing up for holiday travel. So I wanted to post a quick shop update before I forget. I will be taking etsy orders until this Wednesday, December 15th and after that I will be only offering digital gift certificates in my shop through December 25th.

Take an additional 10% off of all items in my shop by entering the code- lastchance at check out

As always, continue to check in daily here for more inspiration!

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Ici le froid est toujours présent en France....
Bisous

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Alisa I LOVE this photo! Looks modern and retro at the same time! In regards to the weather, I'm up here in Vancouver BC and the temp is all over the place. Plants have no idea what season it is!

Timaree said...

My daughter said it was 89 degrees in Simi Valley today and my son down in San Diego area says he's been surfing 3 days this week in the warmth. Fun to see you bundled up in one photo and in summery dress in the next.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails