Monday, August 29, 2016

NEW online class and end of summer SALE!


I've been working hard on new online classes and I am super excited to announce my FALL lineup! This week I am offering an early bird rate on the classes AND this week, I've also got my annual END OF SUMMER SALE on online classes happening over in the shop. Details below!



INKY BLOOMS
$15   SALE $10
LIVE September 19th
register for class HERE

There is something so simple and beautiful about creating with ink. In this class we will use my favorite subject: flowers, to explore a variety of expressive techniques. From using brushes to found objects to items from nature, we will experiment with creating dynamic and bold floral ink brush paintings.

WATERCOLOR DOODLES
$30  SALE $25
LIVE October 3rd
register for class HERE

In this class we are throwing out our pens and pencils and using a brush and watercolors to doodle. We will explore shapes, mark making, lettering, color and more. I will be sharing a variety of simple techniques that will take your doodles to the next level! 

HOOP IT
$15   SALE $10
LIVE October 24th
register for class HERE

Who says that art needs to fit inside a square?! I will share a variety of creative techniques and concepts that can be used to transform an embroidery hoop into a unique round piece of art! 

GRATEFUL HEART JOURNAL
$30   SALE $25
Live November 14th
register for class HERE

I believe that gratitude can completely transform your perspective and make your life better! In my darkest moments, it has been the practice of giving thanks that has truly saved me. There is something even more profound about writing or creating about gratitude. In this class I will be sharing 30 creative and simple art journal prompts, techniques and exercises that will inspire you to pay attention to the all the good things in your life!


BUNDLE OF 4 CLASSES
$80  SALE $65
register for bundle HERE



Head on over to my shop HERE to view all of my class offerings!


ABOUT MY ONLINE CLASSES:
There are many online workshops out there at different prices with different content. Back in 2009, when I decided to offer an online learning option, I set out to create a structure that is similar to taking a "live" class from me.  My mission is to provide an affordable class with a learning environment where you are watching lots of demos, learning techniques and then creating on your own art.

FACTS:
  • I have three different structures of online classes: 
Large Class: These classes are $50 and have 5 HUGE lessons that include videos, photos, written information, prompts and more. My large format classes dive deep into a variety of techniques, projects and information.
    Mini Class: My mini classes cost $30 and have 3 HUGE lessons that include videos, photos, written information, prompts and more. 
    Micro Class: These classes cost $15 and have 1 HUGE lesson that includes videos, photos, written information, prompts and more.
    • My classes are a combination of video learning (with demos, techniques and me talking) and lots of photo steps outs of inspiration, techniques and process.
    • All classes are all filmed in my studio. Since 2009 I have been tweaking my gear and my process with the hope that video/photo content gets better and better. My #1 goal is to provide inspiring lessons and visuals that are easy to understand.
    • My classes do NOT have a required supply list. Instead I share the supplies that I like to use and then give you a variety of options and inspiration to use supplies that work best for your process and your budget.
    • All of my classes have unlimited access which means that once you register you can create and access at any time and work at your own pace. Whenever I "release" a new class- I release each lesson "live". Many people enjoy working in this format, as the lessons are posted each week but once all information gets posted there is unlimited time to access everything. I have found that some people prefer to work along with the live format when I release a new class, while others will wait months until they have the time, money and the schedule to register for the class. Either way works- just know that once you are in- there is no deadline or pressure to create.





    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails